By Daizhan Cheng, Hongsheng Qi, Zhiqiang Li
Research and regulate of Boolean Networks provides a scientific new method of the research of Boolean keep watch over networks. the basic instrument during this procedure is a unique matrix product referred to as the semi-tensor product (STP). utilizing the STP, a logical functionality should be expressed as a traditional discrete-time linear procedure. within the mild of this linear expression, definite significant matters bearing on Boolean community topology – fastened issues, cycles, brief instances and basins of attractors – should be simply published by way of a suite of formulae. This framework renders the state-space method of dynamic keep an eye on platforms appropriate to Boolean keep an eye on networks. The bilinear-systemic illustration of a Boolean regulate community makes it attainable to enquire simple regulate difficulties together with controllability, observability, stabilization, disturbance decoupling and so forth.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach PDF
Similar system theory books
This monograph offers new positive layout equipment for boundary stabilization and boundary estimation for numerous periods of benchmark difficulties in stream keep an eye on, with strength functions to turbulence keep an eye on, climate forecasting, and plasma regulate. the foundation of the strategy utilized in the paintings is the lately constructed non-stop backstepping process for parabolic partial differential equations, increasing the applicability of boundary controllers for stream platforms from low Reynolds numbers to excessive Reynolds quantity stipulations.
"Stability research and strong keep watch over of Time-Delay structures" makes a speciality of crucial points of this box, together with the soundness research, stabilization, regulate layout, and filtering of varied time-delay platforms. based mostly at the most modern examine, this monograph offers the entire above parts utilizing a free-weighting matrix procedure first constructed by means of the authors.
Sensor networks have lately come into prominence simply because they carry the capability to revolutionize a large spectrum of either civilian and armed forces functions. An creative attribute of sensor networks is the disbursed nature of information acquisition. accordingly they appear to be preferably ready for the duty of tracking methods with spatio-temporal dynamics which represent one among such a lot basic and critical periods of structures in modelling of the real-world phenomena.
This monograph explores a constant modeling and analytic framework that gives the instruments for a much better knowing of the habit and the development of effective types of strength structures. It covers the fundamental techniques for the examine of static and dynamic community balance, stories the constitution and layout of simple voltage and load-frequency regulators, and gives an creation to strength procedure optimum keep an eye on with reliability constraints.
- Limits in category theory
- New Foundations for Classical Mechanics
- Information and Reflection: On some Problems of Cybernetics and how Contemporary Dialectical Materialism Copes with Them
- Observing complexity : systems theory and postmodernity
Additional resources for Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach
73) 2. Let Z ∈ Rt be a column vector. Then ZA = W[m,t] AW[t,n] Z = (It ⊗ A)Z. 74) 3. Let X ∈ Rm be a row vector. Then T XT A = Vr (A) X. 75) 4. Let Y ∈ Rn be a row vector. Then AY = Y T Vc (A). 76) 5. Let X ∈ Rm be a column vector and Y ∈ Rn a row vector. Then XY = Y W[m,n] X. 19 Let A ∈ Mm×n and B ∈ Ms×t . 18 Assume ⎡ a A = 11 a21 a12 , a22 where m = n = 2, s = 3 and t = 2. Then ⎡ 1 0 0 ⎢0 0 1 ⎢ ⎢0 0 0 W[3,2] = ⎢ ⎢0 1 0 ⎢ ⎣0 0 0 0 0 0 b11 B = ⎣ b21 b31 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 ⎤ b12 b22 ⎦ , b32 ⎤ 0 0⎥ ⎥ 0⎥ ⎥, 0⎥ ⎥ 0⎦ 1 A.
Let p = i k−1 . Then ¬p = 2. Let p = i k−1 . (k − 1) − i . 35) Then kp = i,k p = i−1 k−1 , 1, i > 0, i = 0. 36) 3. p, p = 0, p = k−i k−1 , k−i k−1 . 11 shows the truth values of these unary operators. Next, we define some binary operators. 9 Let p and q be two k-valued logical variables. 5 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 and their conjunction as p ∧ q = min(p, q). 9 is a natural generalization of Boolean logic. When k = 2, it is obvious that these definitions of disjunction and conjunction coincide with those in Boolean logic.
16) realized the product of 2-dimensional data (a matrix) with 1-dimensional data by using the product of two sets of 1-dimensional data. If, in this product, 2-dimensional data can be converted into 1-dimensional data, we would expect that the same thing can be done for higher-dimensional data. 14) because it allows the product of higher-dimensional data to be taken. Let us see one more example. 8 Let U , V , and W be m-, n-, and t -dimensional vector spaces, respectively, and let F ∈ L(U × V × W, R).