By John Anderson
fast moving and entire of examples, this publication is helping you construct your first venture with Titanium Studio, after which takes you thru the stairs essential to construct advanced data-bound apps.
- Learn how Titanium differs from frameworks corresponding to jQuery cellular and Sencha contact
- Set up and use iOs and Android Sdks and compilers with Titanium
- Build simple Ui and window controls, and create your personal composite items
- Take a peek at how Titanium items and strategies paintings behind the curtain
- Develop apps that eat complicated facts, no matter if it’s kept in the community or on distant servers
- Understand the professionals and cons of allotting apps at the App shop and Android marketplace
Read or Download Appcelerator Titanium: Up and Running PDF
Best tablets & e-readers books
In case you are trying to find a publication that makes a speciality of simply an important, most valuable, and most enjoyable stuff approximately your iPhone 4--you've discovered it. There are primarily forms of iPhone books in the market: (1) The "tell-me-all-about-it" style, inclusive of in-depth discussions on every little thing from instant community protocols to complex compression codes.
Whilst you’re writing an program within which you need to practice really good drawing and/or keep watch over the animation of photographs, you might want to accomplish that through drawing via a canvas. A canvas works for you as an interface to the particular floor upon which your snap shots can be drawn-it holds your entire “draw” calls.
A complete and functional advisor, for absolute newcomers, to constructing your individual App for Mac OS X. commence constructing purposes for Mac OS X; how you can reap the benefits of Mac good points reminiscent of the iSight digicam and the multi-touch trackpad; Use Xcode to its complete capability to make initiatives less complicated.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the sixteenth foreign convention on software program method development and power selection, SPICE 2016, held in Dublin, eire, in June 2016. The 28 complete papers awarded including five brief papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from fifty two submissions.
- Beginning Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- IPhone 4 made simple
- Networks for Grid Applications: Third International ICST Conference, GridNets 2009, Athens, Greece, September 8-9, 2009, Revised Selected Papers
- Android Wireless Application Development (2nd Edition) (Developer's Library)
- Mobile Computing: Technology, Applications, and Service Creation (McGraw-Hill Communications Engineering)
- iOS 4 in Action: Examples and Solutions for iPhone & iPad
Additional resources for Appcelerator Titanium: Up and Running
24 | Chapter 3: Titanium Studio Figure 3-4. Titanium Studio allows you to manage the configurations of your Android virtual devices Because Titanium works by kicking off external tools, it’s important for Titanium to know how you want the simulator to act. 1 mode. It’s mandatory to tell Titanium Studio what you want so that it can start the correct simulator. Titanium Studio and Other Text Editors Programmers sometimes are hard pressed to give up their favorite text editor. Once you’ve got the function keys and key combos memorized, using a text editor that you know well can be a joy.
Titanium Studio is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), offering a single interface with which to manage your Titanium projects. Every Titanium developer uses Titanium Studio to some extent, as you need it to run your apps in a simulator or on a device, and to send your apps to Apple’s App Store and Android Marketplace. Features of Titanium Studio After you install Titanium and start it up, you’ll see a screen like Figure 3-1. We’re not going to get into all the details of Titanium Studio right now, but I’ll just give you a quick tour of some of the features that you’ll need to use to get your first project off the ground.
Figure 4-3. How our first app looks in iPhone and Android This shows you how easy it can be to get an app running on iOS and Android without having to deal with learning Objective C and Java. The example is pretty straight for‐ ward, but let’s go through it line by line. open() Not bad! It’s fairly exciting as a developer to be able to accomplish something that’s pretty significant (an app running on iOS and Android with four lines of code) with not much effort. However, a Hello World app is just the beginning, so let’s move onto the next step.